Workshop Technician - START ASAP ! - Wellesbourne - Own transport is needed
OpisWorkshop Technician - START ASAP !
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30 pm
Pay rate: £11.58
Experienced Workshop Technician required for a world leading interactive games and software company in Wellesbourne.
WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Use a digital multimeter to measure voltages and check for continuity on wiring harnesses or tracks on circuit boards
· Understand what basic electronic components look like, and what they are used for
· Solder and de-solder, repairing circuit boards down to the component level
· Be able to read schematic diagrams of machine wiring and circuit boards
· Have a ‘Hands On’ approach to be able to strip down various controllers and replace parts internal parts like wiring, solenoids, and switches
· Have a basic understanding of the parts inside computers
· Be computer literate to intermediate standard on the MS Office programs (Word, Excel & Outlook)
· Be able to deal with customers on the telephone and by email
· Be able to lift and carry computers in and out of racking
If you are interested, please give me a call/ leave ,me a message on :07730957506