Machine Operative - Radford, CV6 - £12.39 p/h
DescriptionInteraction Recruitment is looking for process operators for a leading flooring manufacturer based in Radford.
- proficient operation of machinery essential to the manufacturing processes from start up to shut down
- being responsible for the quality of products at all stages of production within the department.
- monitor equipment and product to ensure all areas stay within tolerances and guidelines provided
- carry out other duties as required and requested by line manager in line with the job purpose
Job specific skills:
- previous experience working within manufacturing/production environment
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail
- the ability to sustain a sense of urgency whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Working Monday to Friday, 6AM-2PM/2PM-10PM/10PM-6AM – 40 hours per week paying £12.39 p/h
***Please note that if you haven't heard from us within 5 days from submitting your application then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion***