Brake Press Setter Operator
Temporary to permanent
£14.00 per hour
Currently recruiting for a Brake Press Setter Operator for a specialist Manufacturing company in Nuneaton. Joining a large business to produce a wide range of Automotive components.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be working on the shop floor, operating and setting an Amada Brake Press
• Your duties will also include quality checking your own work
• As a Brake Press Setter Operator, you will be working on a permanent night shift – 40 hours over 4 nights
Minimum requirements for this role;
• As a Brake Press Setter Operator, you will need to have good time keeping and a good attitude to work
• For this Brake Press Setter Operator role, you must have previously worked on an Amada Brake Press and be able to set the machine
• You require your own safety boots and will need to be available for a skills test imminently
The role is for a Brake Press Setter Operator for a company supplying to the Automotive industry. Working on a permanent night shift, paying £14.00 per hour.