WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR ROLE - LEAMINGTON SPA - permanent role !
DescriptionWe look to offer a possibility of an internal move to the position of Warehouse coordinator.
We can offer open-ended contract - £25600 per year (£22600 base + £3000 allowance) .
The purpose of the role is to assist in coordinating warehouse activities and provide support to Warehouse Operatives.
Job Responsibilities :
• Coordinate and distribute daily workload to meet SHOT metric
• Coordinate on time resolution of Siebel and LFS/JDE issues,
• Communicate with EMEA Distribution staff and UK RDC
colleagues to raise problems and work for solutions
• Coordinate/complete non-routine tasks including (but not
o Raising In Dispute issues,
o Stock corrections,
• Carry out general warehousing tasks (booking in, picking,
• Priority escalation of booking in, put away and picks,
• Staff training and maintaining Skills Matrix,
• In the absence of the Logistics Manager, delegate tasks and
set workload for Warehouse Operatives.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
• Good knowledge of LFS and JDE,
• Knowledge of problem-solving tools,
• Strong motivation and a can-do attitude,
• Very good communication skills
If you are interested, please contact me : 07730957506