Hose Assembler - ongoing job
Description**Hose Assembler -** ongoing assignment
Our client is a global manufacturing company, specialising in providing engineering solutions to an extensive list of high-profile automotive companies. As their production team continues to expand, our client is currently seeking a number of self-motivated, conscientious and hardworking hose assemblers to join their facility in Leamington Spa.
**The Role: **
You will be responsible for the fitting, assembly and testing of hoses and other components. You will be able to work both on an autonomous basis and as part of a wider team.
• Working to production requirements produced by the Supervisor or Manager
• Checking hoses for defects such as damage, flattening etc. and recording as appropriate
• Completing any paperwork as required
• Setting up and operating crimp machines, etchers and testers
• Working to requirements and dimensions shown on engineering drawings
• Ensuring that safe working practices are adhered to in hose assembly and test area
**Working Hours and Pay Rate:**
This is a full time opportunity working Monday – Friday on a weekly rotating shift pattern. Week 1: 6:00am-2:00pm (£9.64 after 12 weeks 10.64p/h) and Week 2: 2:00pm - 10:00pm (£11.57 after 12 weeks £12.77 p/h)
**SEND ME YOUR CV **: firstname.lastname@example.org